A center for excellence in ASEAN health care by 2025
Northern Mindanao Medical Center is committed to:
- Provide the most comprehensive, accessible, efficient, affordable and quality health care.
- Integrate technological advances with compassionate, ethical best practices in patient care in a safe and secure environment.
- Be the lead partner of the DOH in its promotive, preventive and primary, secondary, tertiary health care programs.
- Be the advocate in multidisciplinary approach with patient participation.
- Become a self-reliant and economically viable institution.
- To achieve good public image as a government hospital
- To obtain economic viability
- To implement and sustain the Department of Health programs
- To emphasize and practice total quality care in all service areas for patient satisfaction
- To improve the financial system for economic viability that is ultimately geared towards fiscal autonomy
- To complete Hospital Development Plan and maintain the existing facilities
- To identify other source of funds and develop fund raising activities
- To sustain other, programs and support groups for better service delivery